During their 3 years in Milwaukee, the Hawks had two versions of the same logo. After relocating from Tri-City to Milwaukee the Hawks used a high flying hawk above a basketball hoop carrying a basketball.
For what would ultimately prove to be their last season in Milwaukee, the Hawks updated their color scheme to blue. A change to their logo accompanied the shift with the hawk now in a light blue and black, still clutching a basketball over an unguarded hoop with the wordmark “MILWAUKEE HAWKS” arched upwards below.
1952 - 1954
The Hawks adopted a red and white color scheme in the Cream City, a high flying Hawk in red gripping a red basketball on top of a basketball hoop with a wordmark “MILWAUKEE HAWKS” in red in a U shape.