Toronto St. Patricks Primary Logo
The St. Patricks has four different logos over their short history. Every logo in the seven years was a wordmark with no icon. All the logos had the shortened nickname of "St. Pats."
Toronto St. Patricks
Double lined wordmark “TORONTO” arched on top and “ST. PATS” on the bottom in white with green trim.
In 1926 the background was removed. The wordmark is “TORONTO” in green on top and “ST PATS” in green on the bottom.
1923 - 1925
In 1923, the logo changed to a pill shaped background with the wordmark “St PATS” in white.
1920 - 1922
The Toronto St. Patricks were purchased by an established men’s amateur club for a pro venture. Naturally, blue changed to green, and the logo in the St. Pats era were just wordmark. The wordmark “TORONTO” in green on top of “ST PATS” in green on the bottom.