The Robins were named after the manager Wilbert Robinson from 1914 to 1931 when Wilbert retired the team nickname changed back to the Dodgers. All six Robins logos were different forms of the letter "B."
The Robins changed to a block letter “B” with the powder blue color.
The same style font from the previous year, with only color changes. The “B” is now red with a dark blue trim.
The Dodgers switched to a sky blue and put a red border around the “B.”
In 1928, the font that is similar to Bruce Double Pica letter “B” in blue with a red circle around the “B.”
1926 - 1927
This is the same logo used by the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1912.
1914 - 1925
This is a recall of the same logo that the Superbas used in 1909.